TPP’s Communications & Marketing team are the voice of the company. The team manage all aspects of the company’s image, develop our product marketing strategies, foster important relationships and grow the company’s global brand. They make sure that the right people know how our technology can transform lives.
The role is as diverse as it is exciting. Recent projects have included a complete marketing campaign for a smartphone app in China, producing a video highlights reel for a product Go Live in Malaysia, and preparing digital content for events in Africa. During a typical week you might write a summary document for a health minister, promote our Artificial Intelligence technology to doctors, and work on the branding for smartphone apps used by millions of people.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing content including promotional content, white papers, case studies, email newsletters, social media/website posts in Mandarin
- Create, update and deliver content in all formats across multiple channels (online and print)
- Liaise with designers and printers, and organise photo/video shoots
- Working closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
Read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
- You’ll be ready to take on an exciting challenge
- You’ll have an interest in current affairs, technology, and healthcare
- You’ll be able to produce creative content on complex topics
- You’ll work with all our teams, from the clinical advisors to the software developers
- You’ll have the drive and ambition to push our brand around the world
For this role, we’re just looking for the right person. If you’ve already got experience and qualifications in design, marketing and communications, then we’d love to hear from you. If you’ve got no experience but are creative and a natural communicator, then we’d love to hear from you too. Whether you studied English, History, International Politics or Biology, this is a job where you can make a real difference.
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023