We are currently looking for bright graduates to join our close-knit technical team, this diverse role will allow you to kick start your career in the tech industry. Don’t be put off by the breadth of this role as on the job training will be provided in all areas listed below.
- SQL Server DBA – optimisation, upgrading and managing
- Cyber security and networks – research and implementation
- Hardware – projects to test & upgrade both hands on and remotely
- Scoping and building global infrastructure for our mobile patient apps
- Windows and server administration – patching and performance testing
You will actively participate in the designing, maintaining and upgrading of services that are critical to the NHS and many healthcare organisations around the world. You will be working as a team to address the current challenges such as the rapid expansion of our mobile Apps and AI as we scale on an international level.
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
If you enjoy solving technical problems, have an interest in technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this role is for you.
Salary and benefits
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum of ABB/AAC at A-level including either maths or IT
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and information technology
Additional job details
(salary depending on experience) with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023