We are looking for iOS software developers with a passion for programming to help develop our global digital healthcare solution. As part of an agile development team, you will be working on apps used by hundreds of thousands of doctors and millions of patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
- Developing smartphone apps that help patients manage their own care.
- Writing electronic observations systems to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
- Deploying machine-learning algorithms to help with the symptom-checking and prevention of disease.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software life cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company.
You will receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
Read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
- Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience in Objective C or Swift preferable
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in maths)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AAAAA at Higher / ABB at Advanced Higher
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
salary depending on experience. Regular pay reviews mean that you be rewarded well for you contribution and experience, with the potential for rapid salary increases
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Recruitment for this role is ongoing, however we are looking for candidates available to start as soon as possible.
If you pass the initial selection criteria then you will be required to sit a logic and reasoning test.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2021