We are seeking to recruit professional and confident individuals to join our Product Specialist team.
As a Product Specialist, you are responsible for delivering one-to-one and group training to users. You will also be responsible for providing system demonstrations to prospective clients. This can include presenting at sales meetings and demonstrating functionality at large healthcare conferences around the UK and abroad. As an expert in the system, you will be involved in supporting user groups, meeting training needs, analysis and troubleshooting.
Salary and benefits
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
What we are looking for
- Full UK driving licence
- Candidates can be based across the United Kingdom, but as this position is field based, candidates must be willing / able to travel anywhere in the country.
- Acting as an ambassador of TPP, you must have excellent communication skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Ideally, you will have a background in a training or customer-facing role.
- Experience in a healthcare setting will be advantageous but not essential.
- Minimum of eight C grades at GCSE
- Minimum of CCC at A-level
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Leeds · This role will involve extensive travel across the UK and internationally.
with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2022