We are looking for highly intelligent Software Developers with a passion for programming to help develop our global digital healthcare solution.
As part of an agile development team, you will be working on a system accessed by hundreds of thousands of concurrent users with one of the largest real-time databases in the world. You will solve real-world problems as you help to develop software used by doctors and patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
- Tools to aid clinicians with the early detection of cancer using machine-learning algorithms.
- Developing a smartphone app for Android and iOS that helps patients manage their own care.
- Electronic observations system to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
- Accident and emergency system used to manage all aspects of a patient’s care in the department.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software life cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company. Responsibilities include:
- Functional and system design.
- Full stack development.
- Performance tuning.
- Requirements gathering alongside our business analysts.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
Read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
- Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience in Java, C++, Swift or Python is preferable but not essential
- Familiarity with machine-learning algorithms to develop models is desirable.
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in maths)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AAAAA at Higher / ABB at Advanced Higher
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you pass the initial selection criteria then you will be required to sit a logic and reasoning test.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2020