The summer internship is for university students who are in their penultimate year. Working alongside our Software Developers you’ll get the opportunity to work on exciting new projects, developing cutting-edge software. Our interns typically join us for 12 weeks but we are flexible on duration and start dates.
Our Software Developers work on a wide variety of projects as part of an agile development environment. Interns are involved in the full software cycle and work closely with all teams across the company as they scope out new projects and design, develop and deploy our solutions.
In the past, interns have worked on projects including:
- Development of iOS and Android apps for patients and clinicians
- Technologies to aid in public health and clinical trials
- Writing a new platform for sharing clinical tools
- Integration with Apple’s HealthKit
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
What we are looking for
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in Maths)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AAAAA at Higher / AAB at Advanced Higher
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
plus a range of benefits, including: regular social events; pub Fridays
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2021