We are currently looking for bright students studying a computer related degrees to join our close-knit technical team. This diverse role will give you a hands on taster into several different areas of the tech industry. Ideally the candidate would have a keen interest in two or more of the below areas:
- SQL server database administration
- Cyber security and networks
- Computer hardware – personal and enterprise
- Windows and server administration
You will be encouraged to actively participate in the designing, maintaining and upgrading of services that are critical to the NHS and many healthcare organisations around the world.
If you enjoy solving technical problems, have an interest in technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this role is for you.
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
What we are looking for
- Currently studying a computer related degree
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level including either Maths or IT
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2021