The Technical System Administrators are responsible for the maintenance of the company’s internal technical infrastructure. The role involves:
- Providing internal support for office hardware including servers, PCs and mobile devices
- Continuously improving and keeping up with the IT business needs of the organisation
- Testing and configuring new hardware and software technologies
- Management of Active Directory, Exchange Servers and the deployment of Group Policies
- Management of video conferencing and telecommunications technologies
- Actively resolving problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company
- International travel to scope data centres, survey networks and to install new hardware
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Technical Operations team with the potential to take on additional responsibilities such as database administration, technical research and development and infrastructure engineering.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
Read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
This position would suit a technically minded individual with a passion for exploring the latest software and hardware technologies.
Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2021