Trailfinders' unrivalled reputation for offering an efficient and friendly service to our clients is attributed entirely to the knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of our staff.
You would be working for an award winning company, continually recognised by readers of The Guardian and Observer, WHICH?, The Times and Sunday Times, The Telegraph and the Cruise Industry in their annual awards.
We look for well travelled, confident people who are keen to develop a career in sales whilst maintaining a strong focus on client relationships. In return we offer a friendly working environment as well as brilliant travel perks, excellent career opportunities and one of the industry's best remuneration packages.
What we are looking for
- A confident approach to building rapport and forging exceptional client relationships.
- Ideally successful experience of working in a target based sales role; otherwise the drive to succeed in an environment designed to reward excellence with proven persuasive and influencing skills and a results orientated nature.
- A passion for travel and a strong worldwide geographical awareness is needed. First-hand travel experience in areas such as Australia & New Zealand, USA & Canada or Asia is desirable.
- Previous experience of working in a busy, pressurized office environment, competent PC and keyboard skills with the ability to effectively and quickly manage multiple software applications simultaneously.
- The ability to multi-task and quickly interpret a large volume of complex information whilst communicating effectively with clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, a close attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a corporate working environment.
- A good standard of education, ideally to degree level.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023