Our Commercial Real Estate Graduate scheme is tailor made to support you and your ongoing development. Joining us with a minimum degree of 2:2 or a Masters in a property management related subject, you’ll work towards completing your RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) on the Commercial Real Estate pathway. Over your two-year development programme, you’ll be at the heart of solving some of London’s biggest challenges. Across your four placement rotations, you’ll gain vital experience as to how we keep London moving, working, and growing. And you’ll be supported every step of the way. Here’s an idea of what your first two years on the scheme could look like:
- Placement 1 – Commercial Property Management (six months)
- Placement 2 – Commercial Asset Management (six months)
- Placement 3 – Property Development (six months)
- Placement 4 – Operational Property (six months)
Our apprentices and graduates are the future of TfL. That’s why we invest in your development and give you all the support you need to succeed. As an award-winning employer for work-life balance, we’re committed to creating a workplace that puts people first. It’s in our DNA.
Alongside working towards a professional qualification, you’ll also get a substantial benefits package that includes:
- Free travel for you and someone who lives in your household on the TfL network
- A 75% discount on National Rail Tickets
- A minimum of 29 days’ annual leave
- A choice of a generous final salary pension scheme, or the option to top up your salary by varying your pension
- Tax-efficient childcare payments and cycle-to-work programme
- Retail, health, leisure, and travel offers.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022