Our Quantity Surveying Graduate scheme is tailor made to support you and your ongoing development. Joining us with, or on track to achieve, a minimum 2:2 degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, you’ll work towards becoming a Chartered Surveyor. During your three-year development programme, you’ll rotate between six different placements, working towards gaining the range of skills and experience you’ll need for a successful career. We’ll support you at every stage of your journey, and give you all the support and guidance you need to kickstart your career.
The placements you’re likely to work on include, but are not limited to:
- • Road Improvements – Surface Directorate (six months)
- • Procurement Team – Commercial and Finance Directorate (six months)
- • Accessibility Programme (six months)
- • Track Maintenance – Operations Directorate (six months)
Our apprentices and graduates are the future of TfL. That’s why we invest in your development and give you all the support you need to succeed. As an award-winning employer for work-life balance, we’re committed to creating a workplace that puts people first. It’s in our DNA.
Alongside working towards a professional qualification, you’ll also get a substantial benefits package that includes:
- Free travel for you and someone who lives in your household on the TfL network
- A 75% discount on National Rail Tickets
- A minimum of 29 days’ annual leave
- A choice of a generous final salary pension scheme, or the option to top up your salary by varying your pension
- Tax-efficient childcare payments and cycle-to-work programme
- Retail, health, leisure, and travel offers.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022