We are accepting applications for our Korea 365 start any date option. Applicants can apply year-round. There is no application deadline. You can literally apply whenever you like, and start whenever you like. There is no cap on the number of places available. Public schools are only available with a February or August start date. Outside of these start dates, it is private schools (hagwons) only. The entire application process takes about six months, but it is flexible.
- Fully accredited TEFL qualification – completed online before arrival.
- Seven day culture orientation - in South Korea.
- £1,400 basic salary with free studio apartment for your entire placement.
- Bonus of about £1400 upon completion of 365 day contract.
- WhatsApp group chat with fellow graduates (both before departure and during placement)
- Pre and Post departure support from the team in the UK and in South Korea
- Airport pick-up/arrival assistance
- One-way flight refund
During the orientation week, you will get to visit the famous Grand Palace, cook some traditional Korean food, join a Taekwondo class, and explore a war museum. This will be an amazing start to your adventure, and will enable you to mingle with your fellow graduates.
The teaching is challenging but rewarding. This is a full-time job, of 40/45 hours a week. About 25 hours will be teaching, and the remainder will be lesson planning/admin/marking/staff meetings etc. Class sizes are around 30-40 students.
The South Korea TEFL salary is one of the highest in Asia. You can expect to comfortably save £5k+ on top of a very nice lifestyle.
It is possible to stay out in Korea for multiple years. After 365 days, you can negotiate a slightly higher salary, bigger housing, more holidays etc.
Check out our reviews and testimonials at TravelGrad.com
What we are looking for
- Open minded
- Ready for adventure
- Any undergraduate degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- South Korea
- Competitive salary
Free accommodation plus one way flight reimbursement
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
Full-time · Part-time
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 October 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment