As an Expatriate Tax Associate you will benefit from early client exposure by working closely with other members of the firm to deliver top quality advice and compliance work to clients. As part of a small, experienced team you will receive continuous training and support to progress your career.
As an expatriate tax specialist, you will
- Prepare UK and US expatriate tax returns
- Take part in arrival and departure formalities
- Help advise clients on ad-hoc consulting projects
- Provide research assistance on points of tax law and principal
- Help co-ordinate compliance management
- Be supported to take the UK ATT (Associate of Tax Technicians) and US EA (Enrolled Agents) exams
Based in Oxford, Trotman Repp are experts in both UK and US individual expatriate taxation. Operating in the expatriate tax field for fourteen years, we have successfully grown our business by providing tax services of the highest quality, in a forward-thinking and efficient manner to both individuals and corporate engagements. To build on this success we are looking to expand our team by welcoming an enthusiastic and committed Tax Associate.
Ideal candidates, in addition to demonstrating a commitment to a career in tax, will possess the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and initiative to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and experience requirements
UCAS tariff: 300 points (including C in maths and English at GCSE)
Degree (Hons): 2:1
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/03/2018