As an Expatriate Tax Associate you will benefit from early client exposure by working closely with other members of the firm to deliver top quality advice and compliance work to clients. As part of a small, experienced team you will receive continuous training and support to progress your career.
As an expatriate tax specialist, you will
- Prepare UK and US expatriate tax returns
- Take part in arrival and departure formalities
- Help advise clients on ad-hoc consulting projects
- Provide research assistance on points of tax law and principal
- Help co-ordinate compliance management
- Be supported to take the ADIT (Advanced Diploma International Tax) and US EA (Enrolled Agents) exams
What we are looking for
Ideal candidates, in addition to demonstrating a commitment to a career in tax, will possess the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and initiative to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented mindset
- UCAS tariff 300 points (including C in maths and English at GCSE or international equivalent)
- Degree (hons): 2:1 - any discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Send your CV and you must submit a cover letter via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment