As an Expatriate Tax Associate you will benefit from early client exposure by working closely with other members of the firm to deliver top quality advice and compliance work to clients.
As an expatriate tax specialist, you will
- Prepare UK and US expatriate tax returns
- Take part in arrival and departure formalities
- Help advise clients on ad-hoc consulting projects
- Provide research assistance on points of tax law and principal
- Help co-ordinate compliance management
- Be supported to take the ADIT (Advanced Diploma in International Tax) and US EA (Enrolled Agents) exams
What we can offer you
As part of a small, friendly and experienced team you will receive continuous training and support to progress your career. As well as a competitive salary we offer a “perks” package provided by a specialist company as well as (non-compulsory) yoga lessons offsite each Friday afternoon. Private medical insurance is offered to all employees who are promoted with us to consultant (after approximately three years).
What we are looking for
Ideal candidates, in addition to demonstrating a commitment to a career in tax, will possess the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and initiative to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team-oriented mindset
- UCAS tariff 300 points (including C in maths and English at GCSE or international equivalent)
- Degree (hons): 2:1 - any discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 November 2019