Ever considered powering up your sales and marketing career in an industry which is making a difference to how people live and work every single day?
Join a graduate team which truly rewards on merit and represents the fastest growing, most aspirational brand and complete, sustainable solutions provider in the world!
Our graduate roles really do provide you with the skills our business needs - nurturing and developing future business leaders.
The Field Marketing Executive role
As an entry to TTI’s Graduate Leadership Programme, our aspirational, innovative and rapidly growing Milwaukee Power Equipment Division is recruiting nationwide. We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated recent graduates as Field Marketing Executives to work across a diverse portfolio of products and solutions.
In these territory-based roles, with your home as your office base, we can assure you that no two days will be the same. You will have true responsibility and ownership for developing your own geographical region and organising your own schedules. Roles are available in the following locations: Southern Scotland, South-East, South-West, Eastern England, London and the North-West.
What will I be doing?
In these initial and integral roles, usually 18 - 24 months, as a brand ambassador, you will be the face of Milwaukee for your territory - typically supporting a group of well-known and respected national accounts across one of our product categories. A vital part of your role will be to maintain valuable relationships, nurture prosperous partnerships and generate profitable sales.
On a daily basis, you will grasp opportunities to build and foster key business customer relationships, grow sales, educate our stakeholders, conduct hands-on demonstrations, deliver high-impact merchandising, support major events/exhibitions and conferences and develop positive brand awareness.
In return, we promise you true responsibility - variety, excitement, and autonomy.
We will support you with comprehensive product and sales and marketing training and career development. We can also guarantee on the job mentoring and the cohesion and camaraderie of a diverse and inclusive graduate team.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus potential and a range of generous benefits. You will be provided with a branded company vehicle and all the tools you need for the job!
Our graduate roles really do provide you with the skills our business needs to become future business leaders. Our strategy is genuinely to promote directly from our graduate talent based on merit and business opportunity across all our divisions.
In an organisation as large and successful as TTI, there is so much scope in both the UK and throughout our EMEA organisation.
- Southern Scotland – ideally based Glasgow
- East Anglia – ideally based Norwich
- M4 Corridor – ideally based Reading / Swindon
- North-East London – ideally based Romford / Brentford
- North-West London – ideally based Hemel / St Albans
- Eastern England – ideally based Lincoln / Doncaster
- South-West - ideally based in Bristol
- North-West - ideally based in Preston/Lancaster
What we are looking for
You might not have thought about a career in an industry like ours, but please don’t be put off if you don’t have this knowledge, experience or exposure.
We are looking for confident, influential communicators and relationship builders, self-motivated to develop a pride and passion for our brand, display a persistent, can-do attitude and take a hands-on, organised and practical approach.
You will also need to be:
- A recent graduate with a degree in any subject with a 2:2 or above
- Entitled to drive in the UK with a full driving licence
- Entitled to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis
- Living within your chosen territory or prepared to relocate
- Able to attend an in-person assessment centre on the 26 and 27 April 2023
- Able to start in this role ASAP – ideally before 10 June 2023 - if you are not able to start then, you can register your interest for a later campaign. Our Summer Assessment Centre will most likely be July 2023
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- UK wide
branded company vehicle plus benefits and bonus
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023