You will sign the contract with our UK based company and travel to work in China for one-year. Your working placement in China is government sponsored and supervised English-Chinese bilingual nursery in Tianjin and international primary Shenzhen. You can expect a professional and beautiful teaching environment. The curriculum system and the teaching methods will be introduced before the new term starts.
Chinese lessons will be arranged for successful applicants. The company offers excellent promotional opportunities for your career, whereby after the first year of teaching, management positions will become available and if successful your salary will increase as well.
Other attractive benefits include two return plane tickets between UK and China, one free Thailand return air ticket, 50 hours Chinese lessons delivered by a Chinese colleague, 40 days full-payment holiday. All these benefits will allow you to return home during important UK holidays and explore China and enjoy Asian culture.
We are actively recruiting three English teachers for the nursery and primary schools in China:
- All successful applicants will have the support of the company to obtain M visa before you depart
- The subject you will teach and the colleagues you will work with will mainly come from a European and US background
- Full support from a local teacher when you teach in class
Successful candidates will play a key role in Teaching English. You will ensure that the lessons are delivered in proper manner and will encourage students to study English with a positive attitude.
- Excellent monthly salary (packages including NI, Pension, housing allowances, and travel insurances)
- M visa to work in China
- Two return plane tickets between UK and China
- 40 days full payment holidays
- Minimum one hour free Chinese lessons per week
- Work in top schools in China
- Career progression opportunities
What we are looking for
Candidates will need to demonstrate a willingness to share his/her knowledge to the Chinese young learners. Candidate must have an easy going personality and have a good sense humour.
- Student ID card and transcript
- Native English speaker
- Health certificate
- No criminal records
College graduate certificate or a university graduate certificate.
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- music and performing arts
How to apply
Please send your CV via Apply button. Our HR manager will contact you as soon as we receive your CV. A Skype interview will be needed with the HR manager and a Skype interview with a teachers’ leader in China.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Three|
|Additional location information||Tianjin|