Reporting directly in to the Strategic Development Director, this graduate scheme will train the right person up to become a Financial Controller. You will become directly responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions and financial administration of the business. Additionally, you will become an integral part of the financial operations, forecasting and budgeting of the business which will include working alongside Unividual’s board of directors and the accountant to prepare financial, accounting and management information reports, and ensure overall organisational financial stability. Some of the duties that you will be trained up to be able to do are:
- Work alongside key people in the business to manage and oversee accounting operations and records, which includes analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Work alongside your line manager to formulate financial strategies that maintain and improve on positive revenue and financial growth by implementing proper internal controls, setting and working towards organisational targets and developing financial plans that support the business’s overall strategy.
- Streamline accounting functions and operations
- Determine organisational key performance indicators and design and with the help of the director, produce ongoing financial analysis and reports
- Promote regulatory compliance and drive income generation
- Prepare financial reports
- Implement and monitor internal controls
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Assist with to start with and eventually manage financial transactions, invoicing processes and payroll
- Evaluate and manage risk, ensuring compliance with regulations
- Coordinate audit processes
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
Holiday pay, pension, income protection, vouchers for hitting targets, teambuilding training events in the UK and abroad
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 30 September 2019
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes and a burning desire to excel in a career in finance, please respond to this job advert with a CV and covering letter bespoke to the role as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment