To be the face of Unividual and support the strategic development of the business in whatever way required, from marketing communication and lead generation right through to administration and operational support. This entails delivering on the objectives of the business plan laid out by the Strategic Development Director to create a unique client experience that enhances the financial advice process, ensures client expectations are exceeded and that clients get value for money.
This role is ideal for someone keen to learn all elements of the marketing mix. The chosen candidate will be responsible for delivering all the below in their role and will be trained up accordingly on each area.
- Designing marketing communications, producing literature and marketing packs for campaigns, client meetings, events etc
- Generating leads through FCA approved methods in line with the objectives set out by the business plan
- Networking with all stakeholders to deliver on Unividual’s brand values and vision
- Events planning, management and promotion
- Managing and developing Unividual’s social media sites every day, including writing and posting content
- Writing press releases and proof reading client communication for employees
- Sending marketing communications to the compliance team for approval
- Carrying out office and marketing administration tasks to support the Directors and financial planning team
- Responsible for monitoring and ordering marketing and office supplies, including negotiation with suppliers.
- Being the face of Unividual and the first port of call to all stakeholders by answering inbound calls and welcoming clients and other partners when arriving for a meeting
- Opening, distributing and scanning of post into our electronic filing system
- Managing client relations and maintaining Unividual’s CRM system
Unividual Limited was established by entrepreneur John Baxter in 2000, Lewis Baxter and Cherie-Anne Baxter now run the business and manage 15 team members alongside him. The business, which currently has five Financial Planners, was created to combat the issue that many financial firms apply a "one-size fits all" tactic when advising their clients. The implementation of this generic service is inadequate in providing the best advice to suit specific financial needs. Unividual’s name derives from its ethos that all clients are unique and individual. The advice they receive should reflect their distinct needs. This is Unividual’s core focus that oozes throughout the culture of the organisation. Unividual, based in South West, was established to provide the highest levels of bespoke service that we felt was missing in the financial services industry.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Creative mind with the ability to come up with new ideas and implement the pro-actively
- A passionate, hard-working individual with an entrepreneurial flair
- Extremely computer literate and able to pick up new software and systems quickly
- A team player that has the character and confidence to take people on a journey, especially employees who may look to this person as an example on “The Unividual Way”
- An extremely smart and professional appearance
- Competent telephone manner, with confidence to speak a variety of different people
- Intelligent and proactive with good common sense that can be applied to all areas of the business
- A willingness to learn and develop your own skills and knowledge independently
- Naturally inquisitive about the world and someone who is always catching up on the news, latest trends, watching topical and trending TV programmes and reading up on business and marketing news
- Passionate about brands, businesses, marketing within businesses and someone who is always looking, learning and applying what they see in their day-to-day lives to their own ideas
- Ambitious individual striving to find a business where they can develop their skills and career
- Extremely proficient in numeracy, literacy, proof-reading etc with sound grammatical knowledge
- Able to drive and have access to a car for work
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Proven academic track record
- A marketing related qualification such as a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification or marketing degree and/or experience working in a marketing department or undertaking a marketing communications or digital marketing role in a smaller business, voluntary experience is acceptable.
- Excellent social media knowledge and awareness, with a proven track record in developing social media accounts, even if that is your very own personal account.
- Administration and/or office-based experience
Accepted degree subjects
literature and creative writing · marketing and advertising studies · business and management studies · media studies and publishing
Up to £18,000
Salary depending on qualifications and experience. Tailor made training plan, work-place pension, training conventions abroad
South West England
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
CV and covering letter required.
Closing date: 06/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 06/03/2018