Register your interest
Two years to become a leader. One opportunity to change society. And zero regrets.
Reoffending is one of society’s biggest issues. Nearly half of adult prisoners reoffend within one year of release. Your ambition and creativity could help turn this around. Funded and supported by Unlocked, many of our graduates start up projects aimed at rehabilitation and reforming prison policy. As frontline prison officers, graduates on the Unlocked Leadership Development Programme make it count.
The Unlocked Graduates Leadership and Development Programme is currently open for early registration. Register now for early access to applications.
A Times Top 100 employer, we offer a range of benefits:
- A fully-funded master’s degree.
- Work placement opportunities with our leading corporate partners – including Clifford Chance, PwC and the Ministry of Justice.
- Group support and 1-1 mentoring on offer.
- Ongoing networking and development opportunities throughout and following our two-year programme.
Time matters in prison. So we won’t waste a second of yours. Make it count.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- North West England
- North Yorkshire
- South East England
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
- up to £30,000
Funded Master's degree
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 18 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 18 September 2022