We are looking for a Customer Service Technician to join our Helpdesk team.
- Providing frontline technical support as part of a 24/7 shift working team to an extensive global internal and external customer base. The team's internal training and process driven approach allows us to resolve the majority of issues during the initial contact
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic checks of our global weather station network
- Routine checks and reactive maintenance of the Birmingham data centre
- Liaising with external forecasting agencies and task assigning to other service teams such as field service engineers
What we are looking for
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Prepared to embrace the challenge, variety and professional aspects that customer interaction brings and is able to deliver problem solving in a fast paced environment
- Aptitude to learn, apply IT skills over a variety of operating environments and recognise a continuous commitment to learning new things due to our fast-paced technical innovation
- Full UK driving licence preferable
- Eligible to work in the UK
University degree (any subject – science based/geography preferred) or equivalent experience.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 08/07/2018
Additional job details