Vanilla Solutions Limited are looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Graduate Consultant to join our growing team to assist with future ERP based projects.
Candidates will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Learn IFS functionality and pick an area of specialism.
- Learn the process of implementing, upgrading, and maintaining IFS.
- Shadow consultants and contribute to customer and internal projects.
- Provide support in customer workshops to the consulting team.
- Create and maintain any supporting documentation.
- Undertake training with a scope to be promoted to consultant level.
The location of the role will be home based with frequent travel to customer sites and Vanilla Offices.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about technology and software or has a willing to learn about IFS. Ideally the candidate should have recently studied a Busines related subject and passed with an excellent grade.
- The candidate will be eligible to work in the UK and will have a full driving licence with eligibility for the UK.
- As Vanilla Solutions customer base is geographically diverse, there will be a requirement to travel, including overnight stays, as part of this role.
- Stong communicator
- Passionate about IT
- Strong will to learn and develop skills further
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Highly organised
- Strong time keeping skills
- Willing to travel and stay away from home when required
- Degree qualified having a minimum of one years work experience which may have been achieved as part of a sandwich degree or in industry postgraduation in a relevant field
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Lincolnshire · Brigg - home based
pension, team and company events, employee wellness benefit, target based bonus scheme
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2021