Vanilla Solutions Limited are looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Graduate Developer to join their growing team to assist with future ERP based projects.
Candidates will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Work with our expert team to investigate and resolve all business issues
- Learn and Develop current SQL skill set
- Learn ERP functionality
- Communicate within the development team any issues they see or need help with
- Problem solve any issues that may arise on a day to day basis
- Analyse SQL code to solve the issues
- Be able to trace issues through multiple different development languages and systems
- Create & Maintain any supporting documentation
The location of the role will be in the Vanilla head office currently located in Brigg, or client sites as necessary.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate with an enthusiastic interest in technology and software.
- The candidate will be eligible to work in the UK and will have a full driving licence with eligibility for the UK.
- As Vanilla Solutions customer base is geographically diverse, there will be a requirement to travel, including overnight stays, as part of this role.
- Stong communicator
- Passionate about IT
- Strong will to learn and develop skills further
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Highly organised
- Strong time keeping skills
- Willing to travel and stay away from home when required
- Degree qualified having a minimum of one years work experience which may have been achieved as part of a sandwich degree or in industry postggraduation in a relevant field.
- Ideally the candidate should have recently studied a computer related subject and passed with an excellent grade.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Lincolnshire · Brigg - with travel to customer sites
pension, team and company events, employee wellness benefit, target based bonus scheme
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2021