Vanilla Solutions Limited are looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Graduate Pre-Sales Consultant to join our growing Sales and Marketing team.
Candidates will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Working alongside lead generation team to secure customer meetings
- Assist with creating and presenting customer demonstrations.
- Helping to maintain customer relationships.
- Assisting Marketing team with campaigns
- Gather, collate, and analyse data.
- Preparing sales reports when required
- Continually develop knowledge of IFS applications
What we are looking for
- high standard of written and verbal communication
- highly organised
- strong time keeping skills
- willing to travel and stay away from home when required
- We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about technology and software or has a willing to learn about IFS.
- The location of the role will be home based with frequent travel to customer sites.
- The candidate will be eligible to work in the UK and will have a full driving licence with eligibility for the UK.
- As Vanilla Solutions customer base is geographically diverse, there will be a requirement to travel, including overnight stays, as part of this role.
- Degree qualified having a minimum of one years work experience which may have been achieved as part of a sandwich degree or in industry postggraduation in a relevant field.
- Ideally the candidate should have recently studied a busines related subject and passed with an excellent grade.
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Lincolnshire · Brigg
pension, team and company events, employee wellness benefit, target based bonus scheme
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2021