Step away from online application forms and fast track your job hunt by meeting recruiters from the UK’s top graduate employers face-to-face at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition.
Find out exactly what career opportunities are out there and what you need to do to succeed.
Companies recruiting at the event include: Royal Mail, Marriott, Tesla, Heathrow, Ofcom, BAE Systems, TK Maxx, Network Rail, Civil Service Fast Stream, BT, FDM Group, Spicerhaart, Department for Transport, Teach First, dstl and many more!
More than just a jobs fair, this event also offers you the chance to prepare for every stage of the application process:
- Get free, one-to-one careers guidance in the Careers Advice Lounge
- Attend a packed programme of inspirational presentations. Highlights include: Bianca Miller-Cole, .uk brand ambassador and runner-up on The Apprentice sharing her story, an insight into the information technology and services industry from Thomson Reuters, and an insiders perspective on being a trainee solicitor from DWF
- Quiz graduate employees from leading companies about how they got their job in the Graduate Pane
- Join a Skills for Business Workshops to ensure you are fully-equipped for the world of work
- Take part in a free mock assessment centre to perfect your technique
- Win exclusive prizes to fast-track you through the recruitment process in the Golden Ticket competition
- Plus much more
Whether you are set to graduate in 2018, or you left university in the last couple of years, this event is your opportunity to kick-start your career.
Still undecided about whether the working world or a postgraduate degree is for you?
There will also be a selection of universities on hand to discuss the pros and cons of further education, how to pick the right course for you and your finance options.
Make sure you book your free ticket for fast-track entry.