Veolia is looking for a Trainee graduate to join our Commercial Sales Team as part of our Graduate two-year Development Programme.
The Commercial Sales Team would like to recruit a newly graduated individual with the desire to have long term employment and development into a future business leader within the commercial waste and recycling industry.
What you’ll do
- Support and gain an understanding of the local sales process
- Regional account innovation and project management support to our regional commercial accounts
- Regional sales development- shadow regional development managers with regional business growth
- Attend regional team meetings
- Develop wider Veolia knowledge and identify key contacts
- Support and assist the development of annual localised sales strategy and sales plan
- Help provide innovative Veolia solutions throughout new customer tenders
About your development
As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will go through a structured development programme, undertaking leadership, management, soft skills and safety modules with your graduate cohort.
Benefits you will receive within this role are
- The option to join our attractive Veolia pension scheme.
- Access to Veolia rewards, benefits and discounts.
- Access to financial and mental health support.
- 25 days annual leave and statutory bank holidays.
What we are looking for
- A passion for sustainability that can help support our existing business leaders to drive the right behaviours within local and regional sales and account management.
- Full UK driving licence
- Understanding of waste legislation and policy in the UK
- Experience of analysing operational and financial data
- High levels of written and verbal communication skills and confident in the delivery of presentations
- A moderate level of technical and waste knowledge – compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations
- Attention to accuracy and detail, but also able to work to tight deadlines
Degree level qualification in business/environmental management (a minimum of 2:1 to be achieved by Sept 2021)
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
dependent on qualifications and previous experience. Plus Veolia benefits
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please note that if a high number of quality applications are received, this vacancy may close early. To avoid disappointment, please apply with plenty of time before the stated advert closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 January 2021