Veolia is looking for a Marketing Assistant Graduate to join our team in Cannock to support new campaigns covering a wide variety of Veolia solutions to our wide-ranging target sectors, as part of our Graduate Development Programme.
This will be a two-year programme, where you will support a number of key business lines under the marketing channel such as attraction and acquisition, account-based marketing, bid support and responsible business advocacy.
What you’ll do
- Produce and publish content to our websites, such as blogs and infographics
- Develop an array of content suitable for multi-channel purposes, including digital and traditional channels
- Support the customer acquisition Manager in implementing the actions from the lead generation strategy to support the sales pipeline through marketing activity
- Support the wider teams with the development and execution of customer events through content
- Creation of social media content and sales collateral for the relevant sectors/campaigns
- Utilise marketing tools to successfully create marketing qualified leads for Veolia
- Ensure all marketing-generated data is managed legally and appropriately
- Follow the customer journey through the standard questionnaire, and pre-qualification
- Compile tender responses for complicated sales
- Bid project management of multifaceted sales solutions
- Data collection and interpretation of responsible business and sustainability measures
About your development
As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will go through a structured development programme, undertaking leadership, management, soft skills and safety modules with your graduate cohort.
Benefits you will receive within this role are
- The option to join our attractive Veolia pension scheme.
- Access to Veolia rewards, benefits and discounts.
- Access to financial and mental health support.
- 25 days annual leave and statutory bank holidays.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication and written skills
- An eye for content opportunities
- Eager to learn and passionate about all things marketing
- Creative problem solving and a passion for trying new ideas
- Knowledge of the sales process and how marketing supports the sales funnel
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without restriction on beginning employment.
- Knowledge of CMS systems, SEO, and digital advertising
- Experience of database management
- Design and video production skills
- Marketing experience within the following sectors: Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Chemical, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Leisure and Hospitality.
Degree level qualification in any discipline with an interest in marketing (a minimum of 2:1 to be achieved by Sept 2021)
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
dependent on qualifications and previous experience. Plus Veolia benefits
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please note that if a high number of quality applications are received, this vacancy may close early. To avoid disappointment, please apply with plenty of time before the stated advert closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 January 2021