We have exciting plans to further grow our team and are now looking for proactive, highly motivated and talented Graduate Management Trainees to join our team.
As a Graduate Management Trainee you will gain an unrivalled insight into the workings of the business and have an incredible opportunity to develop a wide range of skills whilst beginning a fulfilling and rewarding long term career with us.
Graduates who join our programme can make a significant contribution to our company’s success; we believe this is driven by our people and hiring graduates is a key element to our overall business strategy.
Our Graduate scheme is full time 12-month programme where you will gain new skills and develop existing ones whilst obtaining a comprehensive understanding of how the company operates. During this you will undertake the following activities:
- Six-month customer journey rotation - working within our customer facing call centre teams you will learn about our customer journey and key business practices.
- Six-month business rotation - working for three months each in two business support teams you will gain exposure to the operational and strategic side of the business. The teams include: new service enablement; compliance; product operations; management information; commercial; projects; marketing; business analysis and learning and development.
- Three business projects – working with senior business leaders and other graduates on the scheme the projects will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and abilities and directly impact change within the company.
At the end of this programme successful graduates will be transferred to work permanently within one of our specialist Business Support Teams that formed part of your business rotation.
It is our aim to find a suitable role for successful candidates based on the individual strengths demonstrated during the scheme, business requirements, and individual career aspirations and this will be discussed with you during your programme.
To help you succeed you will receive the following support as you progress along our Graduate Programme:
Induction: a comprehensive two-week induction to ensure you have a full understanding of key working practices and our products and services.
Training and development: throughout this programme you will receive ongoing training and development to support your overall personal and career development, which will include: business products, customer services and leadership development.
Support: you will have a mentor from the training and development team, and a buddy assigned during your six months customer facing work experience to ensure you feel fully supported.
- Company pension scheme
- STAR bonus scheme (up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Up to 31 days holiday per year, increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Employee assistance programme to give you help and advice when you need it
- Annual pay review
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Salary sacrifice schemes including: buy and sell holidays and cycle to work
- Funding for external training courses through the training support scheme
- Verastar rewards scheme giving you gym discounts and discounts with major retailers
- Free life assurance for all employees
Programme length: 12 months
Hours: permanent role working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
What we are looking for
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed in a business environment
- A good level of commercial awareness and an understanding of key considerations in business decision making
- A well-rounded skill set to assist with the varied nature of the role - throughout the scheme you will be expected to adapt to different departments, processes and roles
- A team focus and ability to communicate at all levels, from front line staff to members of senior management, including company directors
- Flexibility, adaptability and a desire to support the future growth of the business
- Eligibility to live and work permanently in the UK
This is an ideal role for recent graduates, or those who have already gained some commercial experience that want to take their first step in building a successful career with a rapidly growing organisation.
As we are keen to develop a diverse and varied workforce, we accept applications from any degree discipline, with a minimum 2:1 result (or 2.2 if you have a master’s degree or higher).
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/06/2018
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Head Office, South Manchester, M22 4SY|
increasing to £23,000 as you progress through this programme