You will be an enthusiastic and excellent communicator with a passion for marketing strategies. Promoting our company and its products through marketing content creation, SEO optimisation and social media platforms will sit comfortably with you.
Given our ambitious growth, we now require a marketing and social media executive to fortify our marketing activities. You will promote the fast growth of our new and existing products to win new clients and build our existing customer base by:
- Maximising the efficiency of our website through content creation and design implementation.
- Adding technical information to the website to improve the quality of information offered to customers.
- Maximising search engine optimisation through informed use of language, key words, file tagging and image optimisation.
- Having a working knowledge of SEO optimisation and Google Analytics.
- Management and posting for content on social media platforms.
- Content writing for email campaigns, online and traditional print and news articles for our website and social media.
- Monitoring of competitor marketing and social media activity.
- Keeping up to date with emerging marketing and social media trends.
- Lead generating activities to support the sales team.
Expect a fast-paced, friendly, enthusiastic, creative, cutting-edge, start-up environment. You will need to get stuck in from day one and you should expect and enjoy a steep learning curve.
What we are looking for
- Self-starter. Quick learner. Aligns their work to meet company goals.
- Capable of analysing and developing market performance.
- Working knowledge of SEO optimisation through intelligent and informed use of language, best practice key words, file labelling and image optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to track and measure all activity with performance metrics.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and their effectiveness in a business environment.
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Must have enthusiasm, flexibility, and ability to improvise.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be accurate and display strong attention to detail.
- Marketing, communications or business related qualification at degree level
- Creative writing or written English qualification
- Experience of marketing to specifiers · Experience with technical products in a B2B environment
- Have solid IT skills including MS Office, Google Adwords, Photoshop and other relevant programs.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- media studies and publishing
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
25 days paid annual leave plus eight English Public Holidays. Contributory Pension Scheme. Free on-site parking. An open and inclusive working environment.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please use your CV to tell us about your core skills, academic and other qualifications and work experience. Please use your cover letter to give us a little more detail on any relevant projects, hobbies or work placements you have had which illustrate your marketing and social media skills.
Please also confirm your status regarding your right to work in the UK.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 9 August 2020