Vision-Box UK continues to recruit to keep up with our growth. We are currently seeking a Service Analyst to join our UK Service Function in Bracknell, UK.
Key responsibilities will, not surprisingly, include analysis of our systems and service data to help us continue to proactively monitor and improve availability and performance of our deployed solutions. Exposure to Business Intelligence analysis tools and naturally proficiency with Excel is a must.
This role may well suit a recent graduate seeking to turn a passion for data analysis into actionable business information.
Individuals must have UK right to work and be eligible for UK Security Clearance (SC). (to obtain SC you must have had a registered UK address for the last five years)
- Special interest in systems and technologies
- Experience in the area of data mining and information presentation
- Critical thinker and goal oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Can-do attitude
- Driven and motivated with ability to work with autonomy
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree in industrial engineering, computer science or related analytical analysis subject matter
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT · engineering management
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Send CV via Apply button
Closing date: 10/02/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 10/02/2018