You’re Generation Possible. You’re excited by change. So are we. That’s how we made it possible for people to help cure cancer while they sleep. Make real change with us.
Join the Business stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme and you’ll change not just our future, but the future of those businesses who rely on our award-winning network. Because as technology advances, every company needs to adapt to the changing digital landscape. Our UK and Group Business functions are focused on doing just that: helping businesses of all sizes succeed in a digital world. And we’re leading the way.
On this two-year programme, you’ll focus on Business to Business sales with the chance to learn and work alongside leaders and teams across additional areas, including: Product, Marketing, HR, Commercial, Transformation and Strategy, and Digital and Sales.
While the time you spend in each area of the business will vary depending on your future ambitions, it’s likely you’ll undertake two or three placements throughout your two years. It’s this variety of functions that will give you a rounded view of business and strong foundations on which to launch your career.
What’s in it for you?
- Cutting-edge training on the job and in our virtual classroom
- Mentoring and additional support from global leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Flexible working and a fast-paced environment
- Being part of a vibrant graduate community
- Working for a world leader committed to improving lives and halving our environmental impact
- 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and generous benefits.
Start date: September 2020
Duration of Programme: Two years
Location: All roles are based in the UK – at both our Newbury and London offices – for the duration of the programme.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.
What we are looking for
- An international mindset and an interest in global business
- Creativity, resilience and adaptability
- A hunger for development
- Someone customer focused and commercially savvy
- Curiosity and a passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Highly self-motivated, with a consultative approach to problems and solutions
- A tenacious attitude with the ability create your own opportunities
2.2 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted), ideally in business management, international business, economics, business analytics, marketing and sales or a related discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019