You’re Generation Possible. You don’t accept things the way they are. Neither do we. That’s how we took 4G to the Moon. Build a better future with us.
Join the Automation stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme, and you’ll be at the forefront of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
As a global tech leader, we’re changing the way the world lives and works for good. We connect millions and make all kinds of things possible. From our DreamLab app enabling people to help cure cancer while they sleep, to making the UK’s first holographic call - we’ve never stopped looking for new and better ways forward. We’ll empower you to do the same.
Automation, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence no longer live in the realms of theory and movies. These approaches and technologies are now being deployed and used by any company who wants to stay relevant and successful as the digital world evolves around us.
And, on this two-year rotational programme, you’ll help us transform the way we do business. We’ll support you to develop your skills and expertise, designing and building analytics and automation solutions for our Sales, Engineering, Operations and Support teams. These solutions will provide insights to take better, proactive business decisions and will automate tedious and repetitive tasks, freeing people up to concentrate on what we really need to focus on - better customer experience and better Vodafone network and products.
What’s in it for you?
- Structured training and investment in your personal development
- Direct exposure to cutting edge automation, analytics and artificial intelligence technology
- The opportunity to create innovative solutions from day one
- Mentorship from industry-leaders and experts in business process, network and IT automation
- The opportunity to work with any part of our business from Sales and Marketing, to Technology, to Operations, HR, Finance and more
- Mentoring, feedback and learning through your support network
- Being part of a vibrant graduate community
- 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and a generous benefits package
Start date: September 2020
Programme duration: 2 years, including structured classroom training and hands-on project delivery.
Location: Placements will be based at our Newbury campus.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
What we are looking for
- Creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Hunger for development
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Results-focused problem solvers
- Ability to collaborate and be flexible
- Ability to balance the details with the big picture
2.2 (or equivalent) in chosen degree (achieved or on track to achieve).
To be eligible for this programme, you must have a technology or science related degree.
This could include, but isn’t limited to, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Theoretical Physics, Molecular Physics, Mechatronics and Robotics, and Chemistry.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019