You want to take the future into your own hands. Because you’re Generation Possible. And you won’t have to wait with us. From making the UK’s first mobile call to installing the moon’s first 4G network, as a global tech leader we connect millions of people and make all kinds of things possible. You can make real change with us.
Own your future
Our Explore Industrial Placements empower you to make the most of every opportunity, take real ownership, and change lives for good. Wherever you join us and whatever your area of interest, you’ll have the support and space you need to build your confidence, skills and experience. And encouragement to share your questions and ideas.
What you’ll be doing
Whether you’re exploring the latest technological possibilities, learning how our business operates, helping us to bring the best out of our people or creating a brilliant customer experience, you’ll thrive on a variety of challenges across different areas of work. All while working with and learning from, our inspirational leaders and talented teams.
What’s in it for you
You get out what you put in at Vodafone. So, you can look forward to:
- Early business exposure and real responsibility
- Structured training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Mentoring, feedback and learning through your support network
- Being part of a close-knit intern community
- • Excellent rewards package
What we are looking for
There’s no one Vodafone type. But there are certain things you’ll need:
- To be studying for a relevant undergraduate degree
- Creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Hunger for development
- Curiosity and passion for the future of digital
- The right to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment