If you want a great start, in making your career count, do you have an interest in how public money is spent in Wales and a passion to make a difference?
We are looking for the future leaders within the public sector in Wales; and are genuinely interested in who you are, your strengths and your potential.
If you choose to join us; you will be fully supported to achieve an internationally recognised and highly acclaimed ICAEW accountancy qualification. Working within teams across the Wales Audit Office, you will have opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in various aspects of our financial and performance audit work.
In addition, our Graduate Programme offers the unique development opportunity to undertake secondments; this could be internally or across the wider public sector and to other publicly funded organisations.
We cover the whole of Wales and as a member of audit staff you will be expected to travel to various client offices.
What we are looking for
- A commitment to working within the public sector in Wales
- Naturally inquisitive, confident to challenge and to be challenged but in a professional manner
- Show excellent attention to detail while being able to see the bigger picture
- Demonstrate a results focused attitude, responsible for meeting your own objectives, delivering to time, budget and quality
- Demonstrate very good planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate a team working ethos; and
- Have a desire to continually develop yourself and ensure your knowledge and skills are kept up to date
You will need a 2:1 degree in any discipline, with three A-levels in any discipline or equivalent qualifications.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 July 2019