You will be joining the business as an Analyst. The 12-month programme will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and experience to progress to become a Consultant in the business. You will receive formal training and mentoring directly from our senior level consultants, but the emphasis is on hands-on client involvement and practical experience that will build your capability and relationships towards a successful portfolio of engagements. As you progress, you will get the opportunity to specialise yourself towards any of our key areas of excellence. Being a large company with an entrepreneurial mindset, we find it important that your development plan is shaped to suit your needs and thus within the first few weeks of starting you'll sit down with your career development manager and design a plan that will make sure you get the most out of the programme.
How your career will develop
As a Consultant you will take responsibility for the delivery of client assignments. As you build your reputation and capability, the scope of responsibility will move into areas of strategic lead, research and advice. Moving through the grades over a period of six-seven years towards Manager you will own and nurture senior client relationships and take on more complex and challenging full cycle assignments; from strategy development through to change programme implementation.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work directly under a senior level consultant with years of technology consulting experience
- The possibility of being involved directly in delivering client work and getting practical experience of working with the client
- An international exposure of delivering projects across multiple geographies and different market sectors
- The opportunity to spend a few months on projects with the HQ in Paris
- A competitive London based salary from the outset, an annual bonus linked to personal and business performance
- A full package of benefits including pension, health insurance, life assurance and additional flexible benefits
Wavestone is an equal opportunities employer. We support and celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, disability, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership. Wavestone have a strong Corporate Social Responsibility agenda, a Women of Wavestone forum and a diversity and inclusion network called Wavestone For All.
What we are looking for
- An understanding of the digital transformationc onsulting industry and an ambition to be the best and develop your skills and reputation rapidly with a real focus on results
- Someone to embody our four key values listed above
- Good communication and people skills and the ability to foster relationships and work in teams
- Flexibility and willingness to travel - every project is different, and it is usual to spend time away from home in the UK or abroad on some, but not every project
- You need to be eligible to live and work in the UK at the start of your employment Diversity and Inclusion:
A minimum of a 2:1 in a university degree. Relevant degrees such as computer science, engineering or business analytics are considered advantageous but not compulsory
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We are looking for recent graduates or those graduating in 2020 to join the organisation. Successful applicants will be invited to a 30-minute telephone interview. Applicants who successfully pass the telephone interview stage will be invited to attend an assessment day at our Wavestone office in Bank, London. We will be holding upcoming assessment days in early 2020. We recruit year round and are flexible on start dates.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 May 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment