About We Got Coders
What's On Offer
Escape the Catch-22 of needing experience as a web developer, but not being able to find a job to get it. Instead, come and join We Got Coders' immersive country house code retreat for three months of training. We'll skill you up and then you'll work on our clients' projects in your first full-time job. We bridge the gap between your studies and the requirements of the job market, so that after two years in-role, you'll be well ahead of the pack.
We believe that you learn most by doing. Our in-house training programme provides a hands-on learning experience that is as close to everyday web development as possible, through a combination of lectures, live-coding sessions and pair-programming exercises. Whatever your background, we're completely focused on training you up for an amazing career in web development.
At We Got Coders, we work with talented, motivated and enthusiastic individuals from coding hobbyists to STEM graduate who are looking to launch their web development careers and get into the Ruby on Rails market.
Who We Are
We Got Coders is a specialist web development consultancy that provides experts in agile web development, working with start-ups, agencies and the government. We're a growing company with a focused and creative environment. We value continuous learning, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to repeatedly experiment and fail until you find the right solution.
- Market-leading training for free (usually costs £8,000)
- Competitive £22,000 starting salary upon successful completion of the training
- Truly immersive learning experience in our luxury accommodation and training facilities
- Learn with like minded, smart and ambitious people from diverse backgrounds
- Join a growing, agile team and be part of the rapidly growing UK technology scene
What We Look For
- A demonstrable passion for web development and able to provide examples of your skills and knowledge
- Quick learners who communicate well and like working in teams
- Graduates of any discipline, but must have graduated within the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK/EU
- Able to commit to two years of employment after the training period
- Able to financially support yourself during the training period
- Geographic flexibility. Although most of our client work is currently London based, you must have the flexibility to relocate where necessary depending on client requirements
IT and information services