Help us raise funds for a cause that saves lives this summer.
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
Wesser are currently recruiting for a door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our nationwide live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to fundraise on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Free accommodation including bills
- Extensive training and development program
- 35 hour / five day working week
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Seasonal and long term roles available
Your Fundraiser role:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid
- Promote lifesaving charitable projects
- Be part of a lively, successful fundraising team
Having raised in excess of £250,000,000 over the last 30 years Wesser continues to grow and support over 25 charities. With this growth comes the ability to recruit in excess of 700 fundraisers per year to work on behalf of these prestigious causes.
If you are looking for a role within a company that is not only ethical but provides great rewards and clear progression within the charity sector, Wesser is the company for you!
Being a diverse and cosmopolitan organisation, there are no set personality profiles that we look for; we do however like people who bring with them passion, motivation and a drive to succeed.
Whether you are looking for a short term seasonal job or a long term role with available progression, we want to hear from you.
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Accepted degree subjects
Free accommodation, full training, team company car, regular team events and incentives
East Midlands · East of England · London · North East England · North West England · South East England · South West England · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Closing date: 09/08/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/08/2017