Amazing Charities! – Great Pay! – Free Accommodation!
Wesser UK are currently looking for energetic, driven and ethically motivated charity fundraisers to work as part of our nationwide ‘live-in’ fundraising teams.
As a Wesser fundraiser you will represent some of the UK’s best known charities by fundraising on a door-to-door basis, generating vital financial support for lifesaving projects.
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Free accommodation including bills
- 35 hour/five day working week
- Extensive training and development programme
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Team company car
- Seasonal and long term roles available
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid to promote lifesaving charitable projects
- Act as an ambassador for both Wesser and our prestigious charity partners
- Be part of a fun, lively and successful fundraising team
Having raised in excess of £250,000,000 over the last 30 years Wesser continues to grow and support over 25 charities. With this growth comes the ability to recruit in excess of 700 fundraisers per year to work on behalf of these prestigious causes.
If you are looking for a role within a company that is not only ethical but provides great rewards and clear progression within the charity sector, Wesser is the company for you!
Being a diverse and cosmopolitan organisation, there are no set personality profiles that we look for; we do however like people who bring with them passion, motivation and a drive to succeed.
Whether you are looking for a short term seasonal job or a long term role with available progression, we want to hear from you.
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Accepted degree subjects
Up to £19,320
Free accommodation, full training, team company car, regular team events and incentives
East Midlands · East of England · London · North East England · North West England · South East England · South West England · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Apply today – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Job reference: OSWESNational1705
Closing date: 09/08/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/08/2017