Wesser Limited are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our national live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
The role of a Wesser Charity Fundraiser:
- Deliver key information to the public about how they can support the lifesaving work of our charity partners.
- Be an ambassador for Wesser and our charity partners London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, St John Wales or St Andrews First Aid.
- Represent Wesser and support our mission to deliver an outstanding, ethical fundraising service.
- Be part of a passionate, lively and ethical fundraising team
As this is a live-in role you will be required to relocate and join one of our fundraising teams where subsidised accommodation of a high standard is provided.
If you are a friendly, talkative and motivated individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you.
What we offer:
- £10.00 per hour basic
- Excellent bonus structure
- Subsidised accommodation
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour, five day working week (Monday to Friday)
- Team company car
- Company pension scheme
- Industry leading career development program
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long term and short term seasonal roles available
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Apply now – you will be directed to a quick and simple online application form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours. For additional information call our friendly recruitment team on: 01462 704 865
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||400|
£10.00 per hour