Wesser Limited are currently recruiting for door-to-door charity fundraisers to work as part of our national live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
If you are a friendly, talkative and motivated individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Deliver key information to the public about how they can support the lifesaving work of our charity partners
- Be an ambassador for Wesser and our charity partners London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, St John Wales or St Andrews First Aid
- Represent Wesser and support our mission to deliver an outstanding, ethical fundraising service
- Be part of a passionate, lively and ethical fundraising team
As this is a live-in role you will be required to relocate and join one of our fundraising teams where subsidised accommodation of a high standard is provided.
What we offer:
- Excellent bonus structure
- Subsidised accommodation
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour / five day working week (Monday to Friday)
- Team company car
- Company pension scheme
- Industry leading career development programme
- Summer/seasonal roles
- Refer a friend scheme
What we are looking for
Being a diverse and cosmopolitan organisation, there are no set personality profiles that we look for; we do however like people who bring with them passion, motivation and a drive to succeed, along with a willingness to learn and support the great work of our charity partners.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- £10 per hour basic
How to apply
Apply now - You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment