You will be part of a collaborative team, working alongside some of the industry’s top consultants. We offer support to develop a broad range of technical and soft skills and help you gain a breadth of knowledge across investment to allow you to identify which topics you find most interesting and explore them further.
As a graduate, you will gain immediate exposure to real client assignments and work on a wide variety of projects. You will have the opportunity to join one of the following teams:
- Advisory Investment Services
- Delegated Investment Services
- Specialist Portfolio Solutions
- Manager Research
Graduates also receive a highly competitive study support package for Actuarial or CFA exams.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should select and apply to no more than one programme each year.
- Stage 1: Online application, including CV
- Stage 2: Online testing
- Stage 3: Video interview – we have created an academy module on ‘How to Ace your Video Interview’. Please sign up and watch it.
- Stage 4: Assessment centre
- Stage 5: Offer and on-boarding
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020