Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year
You will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects. You will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your engagements by performing many intricate aspects of the client work. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client. You will work alongside some of the industry’s top consultants on client projects including many household names. Our clients include well-known companies in the FTSE 100 and 250 indices as well as with privately-held companies and public service organisations. We work across a wide range of sectors.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions.
Recent projects that are typical of our work include working with companies across different sectors to:
- Preparing a briefing document on executive pay for the Board of a FTSE 30 company.
- Comparing the earnings over a three-year period for a FTSE 100 chief executive with the earnings of other comparable chief executives.
- Conducting a major review of executive pay design for a publicly-funded organisation which involved interviewing senior executives as well all the members of the board.
- Design and implement a career framework. This involves developing job families and role profiles and conducting job levelling, an analytical process that determines the relative value of jobs in an organisation. It provides a foundation for rewards and talent management programmes, including:
Short and long-term incentives.
Learning and development.
Review their reward strategies to ensure they are competitive and support drivers of attraction, retention and engagement.
Design, model and implement high-impact sales incentive programmes, clarify sales processes and roles, sales organisation design and develop engaging and motivating sales force communication programmes.
You will be working with the largest global banks on a wide range of Reward projects. You will work with companies to understand their compensation strategy. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Benchmarking compensation data
- Data analytics
- Financial services regulatory research
- Company financial tracking
- Remuneration committee support
- Other executive compensation and reward projects
The purpose of your role is to review their reward strategies to ensure they are competitive and support drivers of attraction, retention and engagement. You are required to have good problem solving and analytical skills and an interest in the financial services sector, as well as interacting with clients.
Qualifications and training
We do not have a formal ‘timetable’ nor are consultants required to have a particular qualification. Support for external qualifications is therefore determined by the needs of the business and the individual. We support a wide variety of qualifications, depending on the team‘s requirements and your interests. We have supported new graduates through qualifications such as CFA, the ICSA Share Plans, ACA and World at Work.
We have a focussed training programme for graduates joining T&R. Over your first year you will have regular training sessions covering technical and consulting skills, as well as giving you the chance to learn about different parts of the practice. We continue to invest our people and you will have regular opportunities for training throughout your career with us – both on the job and more formal classroom sessions.
What we are looking for
Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
- Stage 1: online application, including CV
- Stage 2: online testing
- Stage 3: video interview – in partnership with the Bright Network, we have created an academy module on ‘How to Ace your Video Interview’. Click here to sign up and watch it.
- Stage 4: assessment centre
- Stage 5: offer and on-boarding
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020