Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year
You will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects. You will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your engagements by performing many intricate aspects of the client work. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client. You will work alongside some of the industry’s top consultants on client projects including many household names. Our clients include well-known companies in the FTSE 100 and 250 indices as well as with privately-held companies and public service organisations. We work across a wide range of sectors.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions.
Recent projects that are typical of our work include working with companies across different sectors to:
- Articulate the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by employees at all levels to perform successfully and develop their careers within a financial services organisation.
- Conduct a review of all the talent management processes and programmes in place within a major retailer.
- Identify the capabilities required by leaders in a Professional Services firm to enable them to meet their new strategy and business goals.
- Develop pension engagement strategies.
- Develop a creative Total Rewards brand for a leading global pharmaceutical company.
- Planning and developing change management, communication and training requirements in support of an employee and manager self-service tool roll-out for a global communication organisation.
- Designing the new organisation structure for a mining organisation in support of a major growth strategy.
Qualifications and training
We do not have a formal ‘timetable’ nor are consultants required to have a particular qualification. Support for external qualifications is therefore determined by the needs of the business and the individual. We support a wide variety of qualifications, depending on the team‘s requirements and your interests. We have supported new graduates through qualifications such as CFA, the ICSA Share Plans, ACA and World at Work.
We have a focussed training programme for graduates joining T&R. Over your first year you will have regular training sessions covering technical and consulting skills, as well as giving you the chance to learn about different parts of the practice. We continue to invest our people and you will have regular opportunities for training throughout your career with us – both on the job and more formal classroom sessions.
What we are looking for
Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
- Stage 1: online application, including CV
- Stage 2: online testing
- Stage 3: video interview – in partnership with the Bright Network, we have created an academy module on ‘How to Ace your Video Interview’. Click here to sign up and watch it.
- Stage 4: assessment centre
- Stage 5: offer and on-boarding
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020