We are searching for two driven, enthusiastic, final year IT undergraduates or recently qualified IT Graduates for an exciting opportunity within the Information Technology department based in Hertfordshire.
You will have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles within the department, including; application development, business analysis, desktop support, business intelligence, iInfrastructure and servers, application support, database analysis and project management. The scheme is structured to give you an opportunity to gain experience of different specialisms within IT and contribute across the whole department. As a graduate trainee within the Willmott Dixon Group you will have the opportunity to participate in events across the business including our trainee weekend, trainee of the year event and various social enterprise events.
We offer a competitive salary plus company car with insurance and maintenance, or car allowance in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including company pension scheme, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, discounted mobile phone contracts and many more.
Willmott Dixon is one of the UK’s largest privately-owned capital works, regeneration and support services companies.
Founded in 1852, we are celebrating our 163rd anniversary as one of the country's most recognisable brands for the built environment. Our family values and respect for people has seen us achieve numerous accolades as one of the best places to work in the country.
- Full driving licence.
- You will be able to reflect regularly on your own experiences and performance. Trainees are expected to constantly seek improvement and to model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation.
- You will be able to recognise the importance of relationships and build these across the organisation. In addition, you will be able to identify customer expectations and strive to deliver them.
- You will be able to constructively challenge the status quo and seek better alternatives. This includes taking personal responsibility for making things happen, finding practical ways to overcome barriers and managing multiple demands without losing focus or energy.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Actual or predicted 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification in an IT or computing discipline
Accepted degree subjects
Letchworth Garden City
How to apply
- Telephone interviews will take place in November 2017.
- Assessment day will take place in February/ March 2018.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 29/12/2017