The Talent Attraction Specialist provides skilled support to WilsonHCG recruitment and client delivery teams. In this critical role, the Talent Attraction Specialist will source, identify and submit prescreened and qualified candidates for a variety of positions and a range of professional experiences. As a member of the Talent Attraction team, this role partners closely with assigned clients / recruiters to develop an in-depth understanding of position requirements. Utilising a variety of avenues to identify passive and active job seekers, the Talent Attraction Specialist I is responsible for conducting research and ongoing sourcing activities to attract talent on a national level. In this role, associates will be internet and social media savvy, resilient, motivated to succeed and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. While this is not a sales role, successful Talent Attraction Specialists will exhibit sales competencies as this role requires influencing others and the ability to meet weekly submit and monthly hire goals.
Working for WilsonHCG
Here at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work. Our employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture which allows us to continuously innovate. Every employee is a strategic partner to their team, our clients, and each other.
Our people define us and we hire based on character rather than just skill. The WilsonHCG DNA is what sets us apart. Created by our people, our DNA consists of: collaboration, ownership, integrity, communication and passion. This isn’t just a motto on paper, it’s a part of our daily efforts.
With ongoing educational and development opportunities and a lively and engaging corporate culture, WilsonHCG attracts and produces the best talent in the business. As a global company, our employees regularly work with their international colleagues to drive impact across the world. Our workplace is like no other.
We hire for the highest level of character because we believe: Better People, Better BusinessⓇ. Join our team today.
WilsonHCG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V
The Talent Attraction Specialist primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute an effective and innovative sourcing strategy to identify qualified candidates
- Conduct complex internet searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, direct / cold calls, networks, directories and recruitment tools and databases
- Proactively network and build robust candidate pools for a variety of positions and locations
- Conduct phone interviews and assess candidates against client position requirements and organisation culture fit
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction
- Update and maintain administrative responsibilities such as applicant tracking system data entry and reports
- Participate in special projects as assigned
What we are looking for
- Successfully achieve results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven environment
- Ability to meet and exceed performance expectations and goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Easily embraces change and demonstrates flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- Works well as part of a team, as well as has the ability to work autonomously
- Basic organisation and time management skills
- Familiarity with social media
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details