Wine Intelligence hires interns on a regular basis throughout the year. The Summer internship term is June-August. We also would consider longer terms for a placement year and other periods. Please contact us with the details.
What you can expect from us?
We offer you a unique opportunity to gain direct experience in market research and the global wine industry. We will give you the chance to be involved in a variety of in-house and client projects, where you will develop both quantitative and qualitative research skills, as well as report-writing, project management and data analysis skills.
We are a family owned and managed business dedicated to supporting wine businesses worldwide. We provide insight, information, wine branding development and strategic advice to help wine businesses make better informed decisions. We offer a range of marketing, strategy and research services as well as ready to purchase reports, all aimed at helping wine businesses make more profitable business decisions. Our services are based on a unique combination of solid and sound research and extensive global wine trade experience.
What we are looking for
We are looking for students of business / marketing / market research / social sciences / economics with a strong academic record, a keen interest in the wine industry and an eagerness to have hands-on experience in market research. Fluent English is a must and any additional language skills will be considered a bonus.
- A good understanding of the wine industry
- Excellent writing ability in English; other languages would be useful
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Data analysis skills using SPSS, SAS, Stata, Q or R
- Ability to work to a high standard when under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with the ability to multi-task
Accepted degree subjects
- social sciences
- business and management studies
- materials science
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter stating:
- Which period(s) you would be available for
- Whether you're seeking a summer internship or long-term placement
- Reason / Qualification / Module you are doing that would make you suitable for the role
- And why you are seeking a role with Wine Intelligence
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details