WIPRO is hiring graduates for IT jobs.
Are you a recent graduate looking to grow your career in an IT organisation? Looking to work in the latest digital technologies? Looking for an IT organisation that provides the right set of trainings required to jumpstart your career? If yes, this is the opportunity for you.
WIPRO’s Ascent Graduate Programme
- Graduates who can dream, design and build people-centric products and service experiences for our portfolio of clients
- Exceptional creative and coding talent with a passion to learn digital technologies quickly and develop user-centric solutions
- People who are ready to take on the challenge of working in cross-functional, cross-discipline teams with some of the best technology talent
- Roles carefully crafted for graduates who are prepared to learn fast, make connections, have fun and get things done
Graduates hired for the WIPRO Ascent programme will get the opportunity to work and gain experience in one of the below service lines:
- Managed Applications Services
- Cloud and Infrastructure Services
Starting: January 2020.
What we are looking for
- A valid UK or EU passport or Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to clients sites
- BSC/BEng degree in computer science/ software engineering/ Information technology/ computer networks/ analytics/ information technology or STEM related discipline
- Graduates of 2018 or 2019 with a first or 2:1 (will also consider 2:2)
- Recently qualified or final year graduate from a computer science/ software engineering/ Information technology/computer networks/cyber security or any STEM related discipline
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment