Are you looking for an organisation that provides the training and upskilling required to enable you to grow your career in IT?
Wipro will mobilise you from the campus to your professional career in information technology.
Wipro values those who have a genuine passion for technology and a desire to work in a customer-centric environment. At Wipro, we know that a part of our strength and success tomorrow, lies in the investments that we make in graduates today.
We’re hiring.. for our UK Ascent one-year Graduate programme
Are you ready for a new adventure?
Being a graduate these are some of the service lines you could have the opportunity to work and gain experience in:
- Managed applications services
- Cyber risk services
- Cloud and infrastructure services
Why join Wipro’s Ascent programme?
You will have the chance to work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. Our Ascent programme is all about learning, developing and growing your practice and teamwork. You’ll be part of the graduate community where you’ll be part of an 8 week training boot camp.
You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
What we are looking for
- Graduates who can dream, design, build and eventually run people-centred product/service experiences for our portfolio of clients
- Exceptional creative, caring, coding talent to make things better for this generation, and generations to come
- People who are ready to take on the challenge of working in cross-functional, cross-discipline teams with some of the best technology talent
- Roles carefully crafted for graduates who are prepared to learn fast, make connections, have fun and get things done
- A valid UK or EU passport or indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to clients sites
We’re looking for future leaders. Idea generators. And strategic thinkers. Put your degree and skills to work. We’ll help you build the roadmap to your career - If you have passion, a brilliant mind and an appetite to grow every day, this is the place for you.
You’ll need to be:
- Geat communicator – being able to say ‘No’ as well as ‘Yes’; having the courage and conviction to challenge; unafraid to have difficult discussions; open in the way you share knowledge and learning
- ‘People’ person – being able to put yourself in the shoes of others; understanding how to get the best out of people; empathy and respect for people who are different and work differently to yourself
- Thought Leader – you might still be in the formative stages of your career, but we want you to be inspiring and able to turn your ideas into reality. You might already have established yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in some field or discipline at university
- Flexible – our graduate programme isn’t for people who love certainty – it is a programme that could see you one week working in an analyst role in London and then weeks later you might find yourself programming somewhere else. On the other hand you might find yourself in the same role, same location but working on a number of different projects.
- Recently qualified or final year graduate from a computer science/ software engineering/ Information technology/computer networks/cyber security or any STEM related discipline
- 2:1 degree or equivalent (however we will consider a 2:2)
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment