Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. To support us with the launch of our new product World Account we’re looking to hire a Solution Sales Executive.
This Sales role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to join the Corporate Sales team at WorldFirst. As a Solution Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving the launch of World Account, a brand new industry-leading product that allows businesses to open Bank accounts across the globe at the click of a button.
Examples of Key responsibilities
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of new business through telephone based sales, appointment setting, and assisting the senior members of the team in face-to-face pitches when required.
- Being up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing WorldFirst with the utmost professionalism and integrity
- Maintaining a high level of positivity, contributing to team morale and energy
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
- Excellent benefits package, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- Free breakfast, free massages, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more
You love talking to new people. The idea of making a sales really makes you tick and you don’t shy away from cold and warm calling; in fact, you love it. Converting leads into clients gives you a buzz. As does a target driven role and the opportunity to earn great rewards for your hard work and determination. You are competitive by nature and entrepreneurial in the way you approach things. You are ambitious, passionate and want to be successful. The financial markets interest you, but most importantly you love to sell.
You could be looking for your first step into a career in financial sales, or someone with proven sales experience that wants to develop their sales career at an award winning and market leading fintech company
Accepted degree subjects
Basic salary commensurate with experience plus uncapped commission (First year OTE c. £35,000, second year £60,000 and third year £100,000+)
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/11/2017