Reporting to a Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Generating new business and increasing revenue from existing clients
- Dealing with C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies
- Working closely with our production, marketing and sponsorship departments to deliver successful events
- Representing WBR at our international events
- Delivering first class customer service onsite
For the right individuals, WBR is offering tailor made training in the following areas:
- Account management
- Project management
- Sales management
Additionally we offer international opportunities on a project or long term basis.
WBR is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide. Our conference divisions consistently out-perform their industry sector competitors on the quality of the events we produce and the relationships we nurture with both delegates and sponsors.
Every year over 10,000 senior executives from Fortune 1000 companies attend over 100 annual conferences – a true "Who’s Who" of today’s corporate world. From automotive events in Bucharest to logistics conferences in Arizona and finance summits in Hong Kong,
WBR is dedicated to exceeding the needs of its customers around the world.
- Solutions focused
- Target driven
- Commercially aware
Accepted degree subjects
year 1 OTE
How to apply
Please email your covering letter and CV via the Apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/02/2018