- You‘re looking to kick start your sales career and deepen your knowledge about key industries like Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Finance.
- You’re looking to work for a company with track record of delivering world class products and industry recognized sales training.
- You want uncapped commission, a central London location and opportunity for international travel.
- You’re an ambitious, hard-working individual with a pro-active and fast-paced approach to achieving success in everything you do.
- You will thrive in a competitive, results driven and fun, sociable environment with a commitment to developing sales talent.
If this describes you, then a B2B Sales Executive role at WBR is the perfect role for you.
- You’ll be responsible for selling our conferences to executives from the world’s biggest companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Bayer, Novartis, and JP Morgan.
- You’ll be working as part of a team that delivers great customer experience onsite in some of the world’s most exciting cities and venues.
- You will become an expert sales professional using our world class training program and sell the value of our products.
- This is a phone-based position and will require you to have professional conversations in an effort to discover the current needs of top-level corporate executives. You must be confident and able to follow our proven sales process.
- You will be sourcing and securing delegates from top professionals from industry leading companies.
What benefits do we offer?
- You will receive full training for the role, and will be supported with continuous on-going coaching to assist in reaching weekly/monthly targets.
- An ambitious, results driven culture where good performances are endorsed and rewarded.
- Your pay includes a basic salary, and an extremely high level of commission. This type of sales role is designed for a ambitious high achiever. As such, the pay package is structured to offer high financial rewards for top performers.
- £38,000 in year one including commission. Per month, you can expect to earn £5000+ if you achieve your top target.
- We only promote from within, so everyone comes in at same point and has an opportunity to move up the ladder in an accelerated amount of time based on performance and not seniority.
- Bonus plans based on team and/or campaign performances.
- Pension scheme.
- International travel opportunities both in the US and Europe, to meet your clients and represent WBR.
How do we celebrate success?
- Quarterly lunch with the MD plus one hour lie in for top performers
- Department/divisional nights out to celebrate growth: crazy golf, karaoke, bowling, drinks etc.
- Bi-annual quiz night
- Xmas party, summer party
What we are looking for
- Being driven and committed
- Being a clear and confident communicator
- Being open to learning
- Being intelligent
- Being ambitious
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- up to £27,000
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 1 June 2021
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment